Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Transformation Plan

I have a lot of plans for my body and myself in the coming years. I'd thought I'd share them with my readers and friends. Feel free to sound off or ask questions. I'm doing this ALL for myself and for no one else. I want that to remain perfectly clear to everyone before I tell you all my plans. I'm doing all of this to make myself feel better and to look the way I want to look to be happy. I know that my friends and family love me the way I am and I don't NEED to change a thing. They're right, I don't, but I want to.

Here's the plan: [Yes, these things are going to happen in this order.]
1) Get down to my goal weight (130-150 pounds)
2) Maintain that for 1 1/2-2 years
3) Get my nose fixed. I'm just getting the bump on the side and top of my nose removed.
4) Boob job. I want Cs or small Ds. Plus mine are set too far apart (I can't have cleavage, it looks funny) and are already very saggy at 20 years old. I can't imagine what they'll look like when I'm 40 if I don't fix them soon. I'm going to lose boob weight as I lose more body weight and they're going to shrink. I want them biggish and fixed.
5) Laser hair removal. If I accomplish #1 and #2, I deserve to mot have to shave and wax anymore.
6) Porcelain veneers. Permanently white, perfect teeth? Yes, please.

I'm so excited to hit my goal weight and start my transformation. I don't want to look fake, I just want to look good. If I get to where I want to be and feel I don't need or want these things, then I won't go through with them, but for now this is what I want.

No comments: